KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

I don't see any MZN holders, Pict, Free etal advocating for...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't see any MZN holders, Pict, Free etal advocating for other MZN holders to buy KDR as a hedge. There's the contradiction to the risk argument. IMO rather than hold for an upside gain, most MZN holders who bought in for the lithium rights are down and have no choice but to accepted that liquidating what they still hold is near impossible given the low liquidity in MZN stock. At best they hope to recover what they are down.

Will a % of Earl Grey be offered by KDR or be awarded by the courts? Haven't personally seen any precedency to suggest any court will award a % of a disputed asset to a claimant. 100% or nothing. Is KDR going to offer up a % of itself like PLS did, very unlikely given KDR lawyer comments during directions hearing and MZN still fishing for any possible hook. Onunous is on MZN to prove they have a case not for KDR to make life easy for them or provide a free ride. The coat tail ride is over, look at the MZN SP is you think it isn't.
    Plenty of upside yet pitiful number of takers at 1 cent. I repeat 1 pitiful cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.