i've personally seen Cousins and Gardener together right off...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    i've personally seen Cousins and Gardener together right off there faces they were..Perth Nightclub it was kinda funny

mind you what nightclub scene is free of drugs these days anyway, good to go to em for a chuckle i guess, well it's actually sad to see so many on the powder and pills these days, it's outta control really.

how he maintains it and plays top level footy beats me..i mean if he can do it and still perform like he does and get away with it well good on him

mind you he ain't the only one in his league doin the hard stuff..it's pretty rife

hey if it were'nt for drugs half of Senior Bushes 'WarChest' would probably dissappear overnight ya know, as with the rest of em.

guess it's finally caught up to him..DRUGS will do that eventually, only a one way road in that GAME and we've all seen a few trek to far down it.

mind you i've been no Angel so i can't throw the first stone, i've experimented with the stuff so i can see why people do it, it's more escapism to a artificial world then anything, if this reality is to much. Really can enhance your emotional state of being to the extreme that's for sure.

i remember doing my first 'trip' LSD in my teenage years and that would still have to had been one of the most awesome 12 hrs of my life, was kinda like when i first got stoned and woke up with gut cramps from laughing so freakin hard the night before, unreal it was..exactly the same with my first Ekky tablet 2. Then i took another one a year later and that was the absolute worst night of my life. Yep i experienced both extremes on that sh1t, kinda like a box of chocolates i guess ya never know what ya gunna get.

hope he comes clean & makes a big comeback..Eagles will miss him.

GO Benny :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.