ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Cov-19 and EIA, page-2

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Appreciate your opinion Gpoe,

My personal opinion, this won't effect paperwork/homework getting marked off and a ML is sometime away anyhow.
    Given Greenland is wanting economic independence, and the impact this will be having on their largest GDP of fisheries, (90% of GDP) I believe this may accelerate their interest in developing/approving large scale mining tenements such GGG, Tanbreeze, AEX Gold, Anglo American etc.

Just my thought process and opinion from a GDP, political and economic standpoint.
    I also think the Given the very very competitive cost of mining shipping/ports are great as well in greenland, USA might sign some form of MOU as a customer for these projects if they cannot purchase it.
    Solidification of a critical ore supply from an allied country outside of china would be "favorable" after the damages to the economy the Chinese have already done.

Denmark will also is very smart government debt wise on a ratio to GDP by global comparison.
    66% of the Greenlandic population want economic sovereignty and with 90% GDP geared to fish and fish products, mining will support this vision and open up many more doors. It will also remove the need for Denmark to provide Greenland with $626 million US in annual "financial assistance/subsidies" per annum.

Appreciate your insight Gpoe, good to have a different angle of general conversation without arguing on here for once!

What are you thoughts after reading my consensus above?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.