PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

cover story on pen in the australin investor

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Don,t know how I missed this news article cover story on pen in the Australian Investor on the 25th june about the lance project and its environmental baseline studies, but the new website definately hasn't, under news articles.

I have found this article one of the strongest so far in relation to pen becoming a producer and sitting in the box seat.
    In particular this statement.

"We are exited by the potential represented in this project, not only because of this ISR Pilot Plant, but also because we believe the lance project has the potential to not just be a mineral project, but a mineral province,"Mr Simpson informed the Australian Investor, "It has managed to remain under the radar because it has been under the control of the same individual since its conception up until this point. We are very fortunate to have gained access to the area and are looking forward to aggressively pursuing its potential."

Its a great article, and without doubt reaffirms my confidence in this company and its future.

Bear market or not, energy stocks will be the future and pen is shaping up to having a big one.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $474.9K 4.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 4751025 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2534472 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.