NXS 9.80% 23.0¢ next science limited

A Nexus investor, and l do mean investor, not trader, needs to...

1. 568 Posts.
    A Nexus investor, and l do mean investor, not trader, needs to be of the patient and tolerant variety. Here we are, supplying 10% of Victoria's gas supply, earning pre tax $70 million per year for the next ten years, we have another resource named Crux which, if it lives up to expectations will make Longtom pale into insignificance.

Yet we are still trading lower than we were in March prior to the suspension and in the grips of the GFC.
    It's interesting, if not bloody strange, so my humble and perhaps obvious theory, is that there is a severe confidence issue from the fund managers and broking fraternity with NXS that still needs to be sorted. NXS management are not beyond redemption, and LT you would imagine would have to go a fair way in kick starting the bridge building needed to win back the integrity and confidence that has been eroded over recent years.

I know l have a barrow to push and my bias is plainly on the positive for NXS, but l cannot fathom the huge numbers being sold at these levels. I would love for anyone on this forum who has access to IRESS or similar to find out who the net sellers are this week. Perhaps l've become delirious, but l cannot see this mid .30's level as anything other than ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.80%)
Mkt cap ! $74.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $14.42K 61.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13259 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 24908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.