AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

coverage of algaetec by renewable energy world, page-22

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sdaji,

I have been conscious of not over posting on AEB and being spread across so many different stocks that I either hold, used to hold or am interested in holding my eyes and mind are on many things at the same time not to mention my full time job as well.

That's my long-winded way of saying I'm sorry for the delay in posting, but at least I can see everyones' posts.

You mentioned that you couldn't see Butcherboy's post. There are some stocks where whole threads are missing including ones I have just posted on and there are others that are invisible on my PC yet appear on my smartphone or are invisible on my home PC and visible on my work PC. Then there is the issue of some ASX announcements being posted whilst others are nowhere to be seen. I have no idea what's going on. To my knowledge the AEB posts and threads and announcements seem to all be in tact at least, but if anyone ever posts anything addressed to me and they don't get a response perhaps it's because it doesn't show up on my computer screen!

I wasn't suggesting anything relating to 'that other company we briefly mentioned' other than I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on it. As it turned out you kind of answered me in general terms regarding solar energy anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.