AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

coverage of algaetec by renewable energy world, page-4

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    You know, sometimes when experts are 'negative' they're just being realistic. Having your head in the sand or clouds can be more damaging than opening your eyes and seeing reality.

If I jumped up and said I had invented a way to burn banana peels into amazing amounts of energy - just put a few banana skins in your car and it will run all week, I'd hope there were some naysayers giving me funny looks too.

Ignoring the experts when they say "Gee, you know, that really is a difficult claim to take seriously" is a very dangerous game when your money is on the line. Remember: most big claims turn out to be false or unfounded. It's far easier to make a radical claim than to back one up, and that's probably why most of the time they end up amounting to nothing.

If anyone loves blindly believing claims and squashing anyone negative just because being negative must be bad, can I interest you in an investment opportunity in the booming new banana peel business?

I hope AEB does change the world, solve the energy crisis and make you all millionaires, but honestly, how likely does that seem?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.