AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

I think the fact that nobody knows what the future holds is more...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think the fact that nobody knows what the future holds is more to the point than how believable or unbelievable speculated-upon future modern advances might be to just the average citizen or the so-called experts in their fields.

If you think back in your own life at what has changed consider how many things you have now and actually utilise that you had never thought of before and that you could never have imagined or even contemplated existing yet alone being such a big part of your everyday lives.

All of the following are part of life at least somewhere in the world in 2013 and they are things I could have never imagined existing and if someone had come to me back in the day and told me about these things I would have scoffed at them and thought they were crazy. Not so crazy after all eh?!

-The Internet + E-Mail
    -High speed trains that travel up to 300kph and now Maglevs that travel up to 500kph
    -Mobile phones/smartphones
    -iPods/iPads/laptops
    -SKYPE/Line
    -Digital cameras
    -GPS/Car Navigation Systems
    -Kindle and other e-readers
    -Laser surgery

I could go on forever.

The point for me is that just because something seems either difficult to do or highly unlikely it doesn't mean it won't actually happen.

The management of AEB stated from the outset that an investment in AEB was a long-term investment. AEB was never going to be an overnight success.

It seems there are some who think that because success hasn't already been achieved that it won't be. Things take time and it's too early to tell either way as to whether AEB will make it or not.

Both sides of any particular story always need to considered, but I will never rule things out because in my own experience the world in which we live in today is absolutely nothing like the world in which I grew up in.

Things change and will continue to change, like it or not. You can at least be open to new ideas and different ways of thinking and doing things so that when change comes you're better able to deal with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.