ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Some other pressOphir Energy Reaches Deal With WHL Energy -...

1. 120 Posts.
    Some other press

Ophir Energy Reaches Deal With WHL Energy - Qui... [Published RTTNews.com - 1 hour ago]
    Ophir farms into Seychelles offshore block [Published Offshore Energy Today - 1 hour ago]
    Ophir Energy Enters New Basin Offshore Seychelles [Published Noodls - 1 hour ago]
    Ophir Energy Plc : Ophir Energy Enters New Basi... [Published Investegate - 2 hours ago]
    Ophir Signs Deal to Acquire 75% Stake in WHL... [Published Rigzone - 5 hours ago]
    WHL Energy Ltd, Seychelles Farm-In Agreement wi... [Published Finance News Network - 6 hours ago]
    Seychelles: WHL Energy reaches Seychelles farm-... [Published Energy-pedia - 8 hours ago]
    WHL signs Seychelles farm-in (The West Australian) [Published West Australian - 9 hours ago]

At least the world knows -

If this announcement would have been back in July 13 they probably would have been trading at 10c for the heads and about 5c for the oppies.

Just shows how wrong they got it - but that was yesterday

From today onwards we will be nothing more than interested onlookers in regard to the Seychelles and Vic leases as our partners hold the operating interest.

Ophir has an incredible knack of hitting their mark and one report I read from 2012 they hit 8 from 8.This tells me they have a verrrrrrrrrrrrry good team when it comes to finding oil and they would have scoured over our 2D with a very critical eye. Yet they signed on.

I feel a lot more confident!!!!

Once the 3D is done and there is any hint that Ophir is sending a platform to the Seychelles I think we will be gone - T/O

But not before we are well rewarded!!!!!

I look forward to watching the pressure grow.

Ps - the corporate box at the MCG Boxing day test has been put back to 2015

How nerve racking was that wait for the announcement -nearly put me off smoko

This has taken me a good while to post so if I have covered old ground - who cares

Scobie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 96987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.