NYO 0.00% 0.1¢ nyota minerals limited

Not a drip of coverage in any of the papers about it....

1. 20 Posts.
    Not a drip of coverage in any of the papers about it. http://www.hotcopper.com.au/asx_announcements.asp?id=266996

Good wording with lots of promise and I hope they deliver. I am worried though as it?s looking good and that don?t happen for me. I am expecting 1m more ounces out of Tulu Kapi but excluding the Guliso trend. For starters and if you look at the money raised the market wants 2,5m-3m ounces in return to put value on the money.

Guji Trend I wonder how long it is, I think the first samples were open pit depth, but at 3kms from Tulu Kapi it could be transported to a site near Tulu and would only add a tens of dollars tonne on to costs for transportation, logistically there might need to be a road/track but nothing major, at worst a decent road is around $4M.

We should be breaking out the VB on the noise of shear mineralisation. Then there's the old mine from the Italians, Ankore Trend which I reckon with modern drilling could show something. 1930 mining? Year 2000+ mining is not a patch on it, and decent working could prove fruitful. I've not even gone to the West but it's looking positive, with some potential. My top hope is 5m all in but explored after Tulu Kapi is progressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.