CXO 7.00% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Nice to see some real concern from our posting non holders with...

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Nice to see some real concern from our posting non holders with varying sentiment. I am with condor, get in early with weight then sit back and watch the games play out. Multiple targets in multiple exploration licences and the SP coming off a really low base. If Cxo can sure up results like 4.5kg/tonne silver at depth instead of just surface sampling then SP heading north. But remember this is just a spec explorer so only invest what you are prepared to lose. To those not invested, you will NOT make anything from this stock, but please don't bring your whining ar$€$ to this thread because you did not have the foresight, wisdom or b@££$ to get in early.

TA shows we have turned toward a positive incline ATM. After doing the chart for myself over multiple time frames I have my targets set. First stop will be around seven and a half cents then something interest around ten to twelve and a half cents IF we get there. Yes that is a BIG IF but recent movements on volume show the potential.

Thanks for the history SW13. Always good to gain a little more information for fundamental analysis. Lots of area to cover on these EL's so I doubt everything they wanted to drill was.

GLTAH. hoping for a multimultimulti bagger so I can change my sentiment to ST sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.007(7.00%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $2.498M 26.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 323514 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 483232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.