SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Coverup ?

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    A coverup by whom?

My advice to you GDuck is don't look for conspiracies and don't create any. Just look for facts/evidence and then document those facts and evidence you do find during your ASX trading days. Your newly created thread doesn't explain which entity you are querying re 'coverup'.

Fortunately, HC when moderating posts or threads do allow the poster to retain/view the copy of their post---which I've revisited this evening (the original post is months old now) and I am happy with the content of my original post given it is directly from OM's website.

I wouldn't copy the content of my previous HC post or release the information again on HC now that I know it has been withdrawn by HC. There is nothing that isn't factual in my post as it is simply some content/links -- all directly copied, pasted or snapshot from OM's website some months ago.

I would be happy to share my original post's content with ASIC.

I didn't know the original HC thread had been moderated until this evening.

I am happy with my June post (have now copied/saved it again as it had appeared in HC).

My advice as always -snip/snapshot everything for your own record.

Never did see the report from OM months ago. Unlikely any of us will see the full content of the recent one either.
  2. 74 Posts.
    would you like to share it with me via email, i dont want to start any conspiracies. email is masterengrave at gmail dot com
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.