PAA 0.00% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi NZT,I have also been monitoring the progress of the other...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Hi NZT,

I have also been monitoring the progress of the other oncology company (unfortunately not invested).
    PAA has many similarities and I hope our trajectory will follow a similar path. I agree with you that their messaging has been first class.
    The discussions on their Hot Copper threads are outstanding with regular informative contributions from the CEO, all being within ASX rules.
    I see a lot of value being driven by the discussions on their threads.

Perhaps it is time for us to approach Roger or Richard to see if they would be prepared to add their own scientific insights to the PAA forum. There is a lot of independent research and speculation being conducted by the the regulars on this forum. However, we are not all Sherlock Holmes, so many of our theories may be off the mark. This is exactly where the PAA leadership could step up and provide clear commentary and calm the farm.

I'm positive that ALL contributors on this forum would warmly welcome official input from RA or RM or Sam. We are a friendly bunch, It would be a practical step to increase interest and value in a company with a story that is well worth telling. Obviously there are confidential aspects they are not at liberty to disclose, but as seen by the Q&A, we would appreciate reading the mood of the room.

I wonder if anyone with direct access with Roger could ask him to consider this proposal?

PS. Also time to step up and sponsor this page on HC - getting thoroughly sick of seeing the intruder on top of our site!

GLTAH, Thrifty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $141.2K 801.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 537419 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 140000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.