PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Anything that shows a chance of a swift return has attracted the...

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5935
    Anything that shows a chance of a swift return has attracted the short term money , ACW last week example.30m volume plus days.

Your Tax season is upon you , see the trend every year , performers stay,, non performers regrettably get sold down..

New investors seek out "Trend is Your Friend" buys... they look at the 1 year , 6 month and 3 month graphs , check the announcement page for any Catalysts or Inflection points on the near Horizon and lump some funds down...

Investors have become far more liquid , the new breed of investors are very tech savy, eg I only like to trade from my laptop , always have, the younger Investors use their phone, where I return to the office and get my cuppa tea ready , the new breed can buy while out for an afternoon run.

Best of luck to all holders ,,,

I also purchased last week on 3 consecutive days , I line wiped a few times to see if we could move the needle.

Covid has placed many investors under financial pressure , job losses, company closures especially surrounding Hospitality and Retail , general uncertainty .. many preferring cash back in the bank than a speculative portfolio..

Everyone knows my position ..... Bring on the Leiden Data...... Bring on the "Real News"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.