PAA 2.78% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Covi-Pantel . NZ Trader Release, page-461

1. 12,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6202
    Who do you think was out front taking the picture and roll call??

Friday Frenzy?? One Week Closer
    You bring up a very valid point ,,, certainly one for the AGM ,, October 2019 was the ASX announcement regarding the Human Pills and Progressing Human Cancer Trials https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/paa.asx-6A948227/

I have a suspicion that the Pills undergoing stabalisation trials,, eg shelf life and continued efficacy could be the human pills,,, that I believe most companies would shout about having been made?

PAA Management just need to become more attuned with the Investor Market... imparting a sense of urgency , and a projecting the commercial opportunity attached to Pharmaust ...

They probably need to understand they are in a Commercial Race? to beat others to market with a Treatment? something to be raised at the AGM..

This AGM could be the longest in ASX History.. Questions list as long as the Dead Sea Scrolls...... That in itself should identify to Management that the number of questions is generated from poor incisive communications ...

There is money to be made here ,,IMHO ,,and if they have a Silver Bullet for Cov ,, the returns should match the Scientific Discovery...
    Keep in mind MPL to date has shown positive effect at every Trial X3 not only on Covid19 but all SARs and SARs-2 Virus......
    Others may be focusing on Cov19 but PAA may have the answer to Cov20 Cov21, Cov 22.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $87.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $43.18K 243.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70085 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 262111 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.