PAA 10.3% 37.5¢ pharmaust limited

100% , plus today there is a list on a major investment site on...

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5727
    100% , plus today there is a list on a major investment site on Cancer Stocks on the ASX ,, guess whos not even on the list?

Company has plenty of Scientific Evidence , a ton of data, Independent 3rd party data ,,,, and yet the company refuse to employ a Publicist.

Many ask why a Publicist..
    OK , a decent PR company or individual publicist have long , deep relationships with news agencies and Editors , they are able to promote a story directly to a news agency , they school up the company representatives for interviews,,, when an ASX announcement is made a Publicist elevates the announcement to be news worthy .. parcels it up in engaging editorial content and broadcasts this to the media ,, aranging interviews for RM and RA would be a walk in the park ,,, in fact a good PR firm would have them on 60 minutes or 20/20

feel your frustration Jock,,, You know the reason I'm here,,, to make money ,,, and PAA have the actual goods,,just they are out back in the warehouse and not in the shop window....

AGM Vote? Publicist or at least a professional marketing team (contracted) to get some traction ,,, Scientific Progress has not been rewarded,,, why because FA Investors even know about PAA,,,,, but remember when they come the PAA Share registrar is tight ,, so the spread will be colossal ..

The company need to fully comprehend that SH now want Headlines that match the Science and effort to be placed into BROADCASTING the results .... and writing up positive results that DO NOT contain negatives ,, No More Needs further testing,,, Dutch Data is it for me......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.035(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $146.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $542.7K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14511 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 18443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.035 ( 8.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ 757697
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.