PAA 6.38% 25.0¢ pharmaust limited

Covi-Pantel . NZ Trader Release, page-9

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5729
    Another Day , lets hope JP Equities and Monsoon push our announcement from yesterday ,,, Scientific Progress is being made but regretably the "needs further trialing" put the brakes on and paved more timeline uncertainty,,as a Biotech Investor "like you" I am aware of the actual Trials Carried out by Biotechs and Baby Pharma..

Up until recently i would be across 18 to 23 Biotechs , so have an understanding of the communications that push the SP upward.

The one key facet , Certainty,,, so I would have liked more detail in the announcement,, regarding the Duraion Period of the Trials?, where they will be registered and what exactly are we are trialing and with who?

But as many have learned here at PAA,,, and yesterdays decline in SP on Positive News Confirmed,, PAA need to take a serious look at their Communications,,, yesterday was one of many now Announcements that result in SP decline...

Yesterady we lost some SH,,, 5.5m shares traded , as Cov 19 impacts more and more individuals lives with Job losses we can only expect Investors to leave the exchange... PAA need to understand its not business as usual ..

For those who keep using the analogy of its a Marathon not a sprint ,,, please remember the consequences are real deaths on a dialy basis , climbing everyday.

The FDA has approved many trials and tests under "Covid 19 Measures" allowing expeditious in Human Trials ,,especially with REPURPOSED Drugs.

Certainly Not Business as Usual on a Global Scale...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $98.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $454.4K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ 583024
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.