PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Covi-Pantel . NZ Trader Release, page-564

1. 11,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5865

Dont see that as a rant Danny , pretty constructive .

I have been a Biotech investor since 2000 , transitioned to a Trader in 2010 as I realised the Phase II Sweetspot was one of the largest SP increases bar a commercial deal in the evoloution of a Biotech or Baby Pharma company.

Pharmaust has made significant Scientific Progress but has not invested correctly in gaining market recognition of progress,,,releases of information have been so poor that in 4 cases the PAA SP has declined on positive progress but the actual writing and ZERO investmnet in broadcasting the results has seen no increase in the SP ,, yes there will be some that say the SP was down to 2.5c ,,thats because of miss management after the Consolidation ...

Pharmaust have been remiss in gaining Market Awareness of Scientific progress and that has caused the market to be wary of the company.
    Plus poor formulation in the first trial took 3 years to remedy and the K9 trial was appaling in numbers and now Elanco have walked..
    Brutal but True..

Why has PAA Management shyed away from gaining Mainstream Media? when others with a lesser offering have promoted themselves and their SH are reaping the benefits of increase demand for Shares and an upward movement in SP?
    Well , one reason is,,, What will the next step be? I dont want to wait till December,,, no one does its 2020 not 1920,,, whats the plan? strategy moving forward.. if this is not shared with SH during the AGM I am moving on.
    My holding is just under a Million and is a free carry so all profit for me,,, the company has had many occasions to remedy the poor marketing and seek professional assistance ... but seem obstinate in the fact they will not invest in professional presentations...lacking Charts, Graphics and Business Lingo.

Simply put I want a solid timeframe for Human Pill formulation as this was the primary reason for a $2.4m CR in October last year..

If this has not been completed or near completed then regretably many will lose faith and decide whether to remain ...
    As many on the forum who speak with me know,, I'm only here for the money...
    Usually across 20 Biotechs at a time has shown me how the sector acts and PAA are no where near the top of the sector in messaging ,,solid science but now is the time the company MUST deliver value to SH or they can expect to be savaged by the Investment Market...

The biggest increase from a single Biotech in the last 6 months was 214% in a day,,and that company were only invited to trial,,at that stage PAA had 2 WEHI Positive resulst from trialing ,, our gain was circa 20% on WEHI results... then the results from Biolabs 360 on Human Lung Organoid ,, we gained 9%???? now we await a 4th yes Fourth set of data from the Netherlands.

The SP has fallen from 24c to 13.5c,, actually fell to 11c after the Elanco deal went south ,, so Market Cap was halved $30 Million was wiped off of Share Holder Value,,,,,, I would suggest that Management take a long hard look at their actions ,,, and come to the AGM to share ,,yes share the game plan.... or many will vote with their Mouse ,,click,,, SOLD

I feel the Share Holder Base has been loyal and understanding but that time is up for me and at least 20 others that I communicate with..

well done to those that jumped on the winner on monday ,,goes to show what positive news delivered well ,can produce remarkable value and results for SH in the Biotech sector..

Hope this post is articulate enough not to warrant our inhouse moderator flagging my posts.........

also if i see the questions for the AGM have been lolli picked ,, Click.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $73.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $157.8K 864.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 192000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 73740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ 248618
Last updated 15.45pm 30/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.