WZR 2.56% 3.8¢ wisr limited

Covid-19 and WZR

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Charliesea,

The reason people change their opinion is very simple ... they don't! The negativity expressed by certain posters on here is clearly an effort to suppress any forward momentum in the SP simply because they have buy orders at a price lower than the current SP. It is called Downramping. It is rampant on HC and is very obvious. Those downrampers want back in but want to get their shares as cheaply as possible (naturally). WZR is 50% off the highs of just a few days ago and in a balanced argument it could be stated that the highs were due to overbuying. If Covid-19 was responsible for WZR's crash (and it is!!) then logic would dictate that the drop would have been around 25-30% (not 50%). Valuations factor in many things, including sentiment, and so I expect that when sanity returns WZR will rebound impressively. I note that China has already begun clearing the docks and are shipping again, albeit at a slower pace than previously, so things WILL eventually return to normal. This is NOT a GFC, it is something that will correct itself within a very short space of time.

So when you filter out the disingenuous comments about the SP going even lower the reality is that there is still huge demand for WZR shares....lots of people sitting on the sidelines. Once this starts recovering, the recovery will be swift and sizeable. The negative posters know this. They want to buy but do not want to pay the current SP, even though they know it is already cheap! That's what greed is. IMO we are very close to the bottom now and we will see a tentative recovery very soon BUT I accept that sentiment possibly could take the SP . However, I am certain that those who buy at the current SP will be very happy they did before the end of the month. Ignore the "noise" and base your trades on logic. GLTAH.

Disclaimer: WZR has been on my radar for a long time and I see the current situation as a good buying opportunity but will choose my entry carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $52.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $15.23K 399.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446100 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 35619
Last updated 14.41pm 06/05/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.