MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Thank you for sharing your rigorous analyses, they carve out...

1. Yor
    150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Thank you for sharing your rigorous analyses, they carve out precisely the trend.

In my view the partnership deal for Rem-L for C-19 induced ARDS will consist essentially in the distribution to hospital, at least as far as the US market goes. The therapy is about to become a fully packaged product with FDA approval and Mesoblast raised funds to enhance manufacturing capacity with Lonza. All of this done with high media exposure amidst the lockdown. What is mainly left to do is sell and distribute.

I feel we are in a strong negotiating position to dictate some of the terms of the deal to the best of our interest. We may be the ones who invoice the end users and pay a commission fee to the distributors rather than accepting a royalty deal, (or in the latter case agree on a sign up milestone payment). If the partner(s) is (are) only ditributor(s) then the 75% hypothesis would be the closest to the deal.

In all scenarios, which assume a significant success in trials, we may expect to see a huge upside.

Skeptics may have a look at IMMU, whose trial for a special type of breast cancer was stopped for overwhelming efficacy and was granted approval by FDA in April. IMMU share price soared 400% in a month ($9 to $36).

Obviously, all to be taken with adjustments... DYOR

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.