TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Covid-19 in Mozambique, page-3

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Probably consistent with their lifting of restrictions.

I think they had 168 cases yesterday?

I wouldn't expect the daily numbers to be the hold up as much as the restrictions may have been.

The earthworks contractors are local I believe, doing business around covid is just going to have to be the new normal and poorer economies will not be able to bear the types of restrictions we are seeing here in Victoria or for the kind of duration.

What's your thoughts on TONOD options being the possible drag on announcing finance Biggles? You think Jinan would be happy to stump up the potentially astronomical figure to maintain their 34% stake because 2m options they hold will only dint that bill? Perhaps I'm seeing it wrong and finance drops Monday but I spotted TONOD 2 months ago as a potentially huge problem when it seemed unfavourable to shareholders but here we are less than 2 weeks out from their expiry and still no financing? Hmmmmm.

If financing doesn't drop before 30th I'm tipping Jinan will wait another 2 or 3 weeks so it doesn't look obvious, or perhaps they braisingly announce it the 1st of October...But I'll forgive them happily if that is the case.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 18/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.