RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

COVID-19 Instant Screening test, page-295

1. 6,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Idea...get the rugged device and set up multiple testing sites at $15 per test with the new RAP covid test...authorized testing sites. Push them through with 12 devices on the go at each site with an instant screening test and referral to medico or clinic if positive. Or just put 'em on a proven immune pack/course of Liposomal Vit C, D3/K2, Zinc, NAC, Betadine Iodine mouthwash/gargle kills Covid in the throat before it gets to the lungs, Ivormectin plus liberal shots under the tongue of colloidal silver. Screen and cure clinics...a tad of immune support to allow the body to heal itself. Charge another $175 for the immune pack...NICE!
    Pop up private screening clinics and immune support packs. At the moment they send you home to isolate (Duh!) without so much as an Aspro and they boost the effects 20 thousand fold so they can sell the jab and now boosters. prepare for your 4 boosters a year. All of a sudden the booster rates are nowhere near the jab rates...people are slowly waking up. It is only a matter of time. Same as for RAP it is only a matter of time...when not if!
    Now 1,000 test per day plus immune pack at a cost of $190 per punter is pretty good coin. St up a dozen testing stations with the Rapid Covid Cough Test and bingo. Seven days a week by 12,000 per day by $195 per punter is around $16 million per week.
    RAP could own their own testing stations...Oh no they would get it wrong in translation and set up details. Forget it! Why would RAP do that just to make the SP $20? Call it a side hustle...after all RAP are raking it in to the tune of $78 per day last quarter. I mean how woeful is it? Step back and take a look at the facts...look at it through whatever colored glasses you like it is woeful. I dunno...please RAP can you just hit a winner or two intead of continually hooking up with heavyweights that cannot make original deadlines announced. Alodoktor was going to be dusted by 1st Dec. That strung us along again. There were going to be three more telehealth co's sign on between Oct and Xmas...BL said that. This is happening, that is happening but in reality what is really happening? I guess there is no choice but to go by another stash of shares just to stay sane. After all, the larger amount of money the larger the lesson. Something has to give soon...BL or no BL there is very little in the way of definitive news coming from RAP...on and on we go...the end of 2022 is it for me. Taking my toys and going elsewhere. Thank heavens for real estate eh? Nothing like a 1am rant to prepare one for sleep. Goodnight! Wonder if that Paincheck app works to assess the pain of being a RAP shareholder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.