RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

COVID-19 Instant Screening test, page-349

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    How the Liberal Federal Government are managing this current Covid situation is appalling ...

I have just received a phone call from a extremely distressed elderly friend who was contacted by Covid tracing team and advised to get tested.
    She goes and lines up for hours only to be told to go away because she had no Covid symptoms?

Truely no one knows if they are coming or going any more.
    The rules are being changed so many times. Confusion and anxiety are a recipie for a disaster ...

It is clear that the Australian Medical Association are not being listed too.
    The government says it is following its own health advice. Yet epidemiologists from all over the world are saying and calling out all the health mistakes this government are making.

Scott Morrison said today that if you are having a BBQ it is best that this is done out side.
    Geeze what a good piece of advice.
    Maybe that's how Australia caught fire 2 years ago.
    No one had Scomos advice and the country caught fire...
    Really this bloke is a joke and a serial lier

The NSW government dropped restrictions on masks and QR codes and within days Covid cases started going through the roof. The newly appointed Premier on L plates being directed by Scomo...Liberals...

Watch this Covid thing grow seriously out of control like a wild fire ripping across Australia.
    This Government had lost control of the Covid fire front.

When the RAP team come up with our Instant REMOTE Covid test...
    The world may offer to fund our next trials...maybe Johnson and Johnson will fund us...that would give us Right of Passage through the FDA valley of rejections....lol

Any how this is all my positive opinion....
    Have a great NYE
    Stay home RAP team
    Stay safe...we all want you on deck, well rested and happy...
    Please take no notice of us Hot Copper people...

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.