RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I have been a holder and supporter of Resapp since the...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I have been a holder and supporter of Resapp since the beginning, actually when they first listed on ASX. I have had unwavering support for management and the technology especially when things looked very bleak, even before “the terrible awful” and I’m still here. I am a holder, and as such I believe I am allowed an opinion.
    I have been double vaccinated since early this year and of course have now had a booster. How on earth would I “sound” like I wasn’t. Your pretentiousness is becoming boring. You should be careful making up false information about another poster you don’t know, you may get yourself in hot water one day.
    You are a covid clinician , why do you have all this time to post on HC? I thought it would be your busiest time. Actually , what is a covid clinician?
    While your zeal is commendable, calling other posters names that have another opinion besides your own is childish and shows that most of the time you wear blinkers. I know exactly where we are at in achieving revenue and acceptance, but I think you might need a bit of a reality check about both those things.
    Good luck In the future Bentley, but don’t make up information to try and get acceptance and popularity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.