RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

COVID-19 Instant Screening test, page-420

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    "This time next year, at least $1M for Q4 and CR next quarter at 5.5c for $5M"

Sorry I'm a little confused by this post. So you mean that in the next qtr they'll do a CR for around 150 Million shares, and then the last qtr of this year they'll get 1 million in revenue and report it Jan 2023?

So You are thinking that RAP will have over 1 Billion shares on Issue by the end of this qtr?

My issue with RAP is the time it is taking to get revenue. In the middle of a pandemic they are struggling to move forward. I've been watching this for a while (a couple of years) but reading the posts here it seems a bit like each year there is a promise of revenue but it never seems to come. Of the LTH who would of thought in 2019 there'd be little to no revenue? what about 2020? what about 2021? this is why I haven't bought, I'm happy to buy in the teens if needed, but I'm going to continue to sit on the side-lines till RAP can get there hands on cash (Not loyal holders cash, customers). Good luck people, always thought it was a great idea, just never happened. (yet?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.