RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Your denial of science and medicine is bordering on the...

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Your denial of science and medicine is bordering on the psychotic. Your post was confusing , just a constant babble of rubbish. You seem to have become so caught up in weird theories that a few nut jobs have come up with, it’s really concerning. You are obsessed with denying a pandemic.
    Resapp, although producing useful medical data, that may be able to diagnose respiratory diseases, cannot and will not help you fight the disease if you get it.
    I have a paramedic in my family , and at the moment every second call-out is for covid. That is not an endemic disease. The patients with severe disease are elderly, unvacccinated, and middle aged unvaccinated. They have been called to a lot of younger unvaccinated people who have contracted the disease and are so sick they are frightened. That is fact. Refuting that means you are delusional.

Resapp needs to step up quickly so that a reliable diagnosis can be made quickly and in your own home, and the validity can be proven. We have nothing like that and this pandemic has been raging now for over 2 years .But again Pilko that is not going to help you fight the disease if you get it.

The flu is endemic. Covid is a pandemic,
    You are back on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.