RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Nice @MyBentley it sounds to me like results are imminent, most...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Nice @MyBentley it sounds to me like results are imminent, most likely next week, hopefully Monday! If results are positive in the 80s overall we should expect a surge in the share price IMO.
    All the best to everyone hopefully ResApp can pull this off..

AI has been proven to detect COVID-19 in both symptomatic and asymptomatic cases as shown in @Taurean7 recent posts here:
    Post #:59485202
    ResApp is world leading in the field of acoustic epidemiology with an extensive Library of 1000s of PRE-COVID cough signatures. We are the missing piece of the puzzle to this predicament that other players face....

I'm with @ozgoldtrader line of thoughts that if we bring out successful results a large Cornerstone investor may be secured and announced shortly thereafter along with significant players to fund our next move.. I might even go as far as potential takeover offers may even hit the table.. Maybe this is why Tony Keating believes no CR is necessary because if we are successful these potential big whales circling know that we will have a licence to print our own money IMO... if I could I would be buying some more right now but I'm already stocked up to the rafters...
    Wishing everyone all great success and let's do this ResApp!!!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.