RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

COVID-19 Instant Screening test, page-703

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Well spotted @ozgoldtrader seriously that's gold!

Excellent news for ResApp! This proves that what ResApp are doing behind the scenes will work... I'm getting very excited because we are the only company in the world with an extensive Library of pre coughing signatures.. The data out of MIT will not be able to show this... I've sent a few messages this morning around to management curious on their thoughts regarding this technology... I'm sure they will say something similar to what I have stated above... we will be superior to IATos

OMG I am excited about this validation!! I am all in on ResApp!!

"One of them has just been launched by the Government of the City of Buenos Aires and is available through Whatsapp for anyone to consult.

Called IATos, the Buenos Aires system works through an automated query line (11-5050-0147) which is accessed by sending a Whatsapp message and offers 86% effectiveness.

Wow the government has taken this on, this is what I see happening to RAP!
    Except we will be the Gold Standard with likely TGA, CE marking and FDA etc.. This IATos could just be a little baby brother but everyone will look up to the Big Brother - ResApp as we are going through all of the hoops and doing all of these studies correctly IMO

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.