RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

12 cents LOL.... IMO if RAPper releases positive preliminary...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    12 cents LOL.... IMO if RAPper releases positive preliminary data 12 cents will be easily smashed! Remember troops in that latest interview on share Cafe with Tony Keating (CEO of ResApp) speaking a few days ago he stated toward the end of the interview (around the 9. 45 second mark) "the US prevalence over the past few months has increased, so we're now seeing good recruitment numbers out of the US study and our Indian study is recruiting really, really well, where excited about that and that's on target to complete by the end of October"

Tony stated also that the study is open and the team are crunching the numbers currently. It's very positive in my opinion, the amount of tweets on Twitter and posts in LinkedIn from ResApp trumpeting on about a COVID-19 screening tool... the CEO is very excited about what is coming, he would certainly have some inside knowledge as to how the study is progressing and what the preliminary data is showing thus far and for him to continue to say that they are very excited sells it to me that they have got the goods! Very positive announcement incoming before the month closes out is what I am expecting with a share price much higher...

Let the good times roll!!! Bring it on!! I'm waiting here with bells and whistles.

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 18/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.