RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I suspect that the drive-through scenario makes more sense than...

1. 4,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2353
    I suspect that the drive-through scenario makes more sense than the clinic, where the exhaled air goes into the car with the hapless occupants or escapes into the open air. The difference from the PCR test is that the people getting tested get their result instantly rather than waiting for days and potentially having their results lost, and as the device is electronic you could presumably upload the results to "the system" immediately.

If the test device could "read" the subject's ID from (for example) the check-in app there would be no need for paperwork and you could automate the entire process of recording positive cases, using that person's check-in history to identify exposure sites, and notifying potential exposurees; from start to finish without any human intervention.

I know we're kind of living with omicron. But the next variant is going to be black-death level and we're going to need every tool in the kit to deal with it. Hopefully we're learning from 2021 better than we did from 2020...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.