RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Yes this is all probable.. however since we were testing this to...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Yes this is all probable.. however since we were testing this to the Gold Standard (PCR test) already the results will not differ in a double-blind prospective study. The big Wales know this that's why I personally believe takeover offers will come in thick and fast from all angles after the preliminary data is announced...

It may not be necessary to do a double-blind prospective study on U.S soil just like when we were conducting a study in Australia on Australian soil using the American Academy of sleep which is seen already as the Gold Standard for sleep apnea in America. Then boom TK had a meeting with the FDA and shortly after we lodged to the FDA for a sleep apnea screening tool without any further additional studies required in America... Just like the PCR is seen as the Gold Standard in the US as well.. when you consider this and the fact that we actually did this study already in the US really has me thinking that it is not necessary to do a double-blind prospective study we can LeapFrog this into the market avoid the six months or more and get this FDA EUA cleared. Hopefully we can have clearance within a couple of months once the results are released within days ... In my honest opinion we won't have this same predicament that we had when we did the double blind prospective study in the U. S. having to go to a third adjudicator 33% of the time because the first two doctors were in disagreement with each other over whether or not the child had pneumonia or bronchitis as an example. We all know the results were secured because they were testing our algorithms against devices that are not perfect. ResApp didn't have anywhere near this same level of disagreement in the breathe easy study!!! This time we are testing with something that is already near 100% Perfect which leaves no room for inconsistencies... I personally think we may be in for a surprise in this regard and catch a lot of investors off guard as they are probably thinking that this is still going to take 12 months before we have a COVID-19 screening product to release to market...
    This all seems very logical to me.. I guess we'll know in the coming days what ResApp's intentions are...

In the meantime I just keep scratching my itch and buy the dips...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.