MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

You are right that cases have spiked. Initially in Rakhine State...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    You are right that cases have spiked. Initially in Rakhine State from mid-August, but parts of Yangon went into lockdown yesterday due to a big spike in cases, and Naypyitaw locked down a couple of hours ago as a precautionary measure, precisely to keep govt functioning.

This shouldn't have a major impact on regulatory decisions. Both MONREC and MIFER/MIC are confident users of Zoom (as yesterday's AusCham event demonstrated) so any clarifications needed from MYL can be done in that way. They don't need to travel to make any of the required determinations. And as I understand it, the MIC paperwork is drafted and basically ready to go. If anything, the bad Covid news means a greater need for good economic news -- because the public health implications of what is still a very small outbreak are pretty limited, while the economic impact could be significant.

All that to say, if a positive decision comes very quickly, then JL's ribbon cutting may have to be virtual. But the show will go on regardless, I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.