ADH 1.06% $1.88 adairs limited

Covid-19 & Pending recession

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Going through their 2019 annual report, in particular their business risks (pre-covid19) and they had confirmed that their revenue is strongly tied to customer sediment.

"Many of Adairs’ products are considered to be discretionary goods, particularly p
    roducts in Adairs’ fashion item lines where
    consumer preferences and tastes can change quickly."

Their online sales only make up 17% of total sales as referenced in the 2019 Annual report. I suspect the online percentage portion will greatly increase, but obviously at the same time it will not nearly make up for the drop in their in store sales, so total sales will decrease greatly.

I am a shareholder, and I have a strong opinion that a recession is coming, and I am becoming cash focused, using the opportunity (like today) of the recent bull to sell down on my high debt and less liquid companies in pursuit of other businesses and ETFs in the future, when things look really grim.

What do you all think of the future of ADH? Will people stop buying their products? Do you think they will be getting worse with possible capital raising to meet debt obligations.

Interested to see what you all think about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $330.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.90 $1.88 $246.3K 130.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 767 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 4808 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.