HCT 0.00% 2.5¢ holista colltech limited

COVID-19 snowballing. Prepare to be amazed., page-25

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    A couple of fundamental truths as I see them.

Firstly we don't need or indeed want( the socially balanced posters/holders anyway don't want this to get any worse), for the company to be able to sell as much spray as it can produce.

We can IMO easily can sell as much as we can produce already now, at this point of the outbreak and the fear that goes with it.

People IMO in this environment will buy any antiseptic hand wash they can get hold of. Normally I would always look for a natural alternative but if I was looking now I would take whatever is left on the shelf. Im guessing nothing much is on Aussie shelves ATM, or indeed much in most/many countries around the world.

Im guessing all the main hand solutions work against Covid 19, almost all of these things normally kill 99.99 percent of everything.
    Covid 19 isn't especially hard to kill on a surface, it just has no current vaccine, has a long incubation period so is hard to pick up early and it has a higher death rate than most flu type sicknesses. So it is bad and will have a massive detrimental effect on the world economy, it already has.
    I doubt however it will kill millions of people but it doesn't have to to have this massive impact we are already seeing.

Sharks for example worldwide kill on average about 6 people a year. In the whole world, and look how scared people are of them. Take something else left field like pollen allergy, it kills multiples of what sharks do but nobody virtually talks about it. Fear is irrational.

So if the sickness outbreak gets worse or not it won't make any difference to this company, the challenge is to mass produce now, yesterday infact,
    and make the packaging/branding and smell or texture or experience of the product different enough so customers will remember it long after this sickness has passed.

Indeed if the sickness does get worse the plan of producing in the Philippines a country that to me seems poorly equipped to handle its own cases of covid19 may be seen to be a mistake. Good management will have a backup to that plan, indeed good management IMO would be planning to produce in multiple locations.

Lets see how equipped these guys are to make the most of what its a shit situation but for this mob could be a company maker.

Management should all be working 80 hours a week ATM. If it were my company and I were CEO I would be on a bottle press myself if need be.

The plants to mass bottle this sort of stuff and not uncommon and can belt through product, but do we have guaranteed supply of ingredients, labels and bottles..these are questions management hopefully should have addressed weeks ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.970M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $11.57K 447.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.