HCT 42.9% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

COVID-19 snowballing. Prepare to be amazed., page-35

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Interesting the share price response and mcap valuations/movement of the various virus centric stocks on the ASX today

HCT (Mcap: $41m) - up on 3% (to 16.5c) at time of writing has known Corona virus Killing Product (SARS, MERS) called NAtshield. HCT testing but not yet announced as proven killer of Covid-19 but highly likely to do so. Long established distribution channels into ASEAN countries especially has production in Malaysia and Australia (soon Philipines). Has agreements on distribution rights to Europe and UK also

ZNO (MCap: $309m) - up 18% (to 2.25c) has a Covid-19 killing proven product Zoono which kills 99.99% of Virus in tests also effective against prev Corona Virus strains MERs and SARS as well as Swine flu. Has distribution channels into China which have only recently been set up (ie this year) and are immature.

BIT (MCap $84m) - up 20% (To 15c) does not have a product for sale or distribution channels in place but does have some compounds that may prove to be effective against the virus. It will take some time to "productise" and distribute these if proven effective.

I'd say HCT looks to be the laggard in price/ MCap assuming confirmation of effective of COVID-19 tests and could leap frog ZNO. I expect it will catch up shortly either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.