RGT 4.48% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Firstly, it seems you have a very weak understanding on...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241

Firstly, it seems you have a very weak understanding on statistic. I don't know how well you did in your pharmacy course, but even a high school student can tell 10 people for a trials is statistically insignificant. You may argue it's just a interim report, but my point is such interim report is meaningless if they are not statistically significant. Applying your concept, if I just pick 3 people undergo a trial and do an INTERIM report, do you think that report actually means anything meaningful?

Secondly, nurofen and paracetamol is a general analgesic and is the first-line for treating fever/pain associated with COVID-19. It is laughable for a pharmacist to recommend a natural supplement that have no substantial evidence, over something that proven to be working. It is a bit like you are recommending a patient suffering from acute UTI taking Cranberry supplement, instead of antibiotics such as Cephalexin or Trimethoprim. (even though there is isolated research shows cranberry MAY BE beneficial in people with UTI)

Thirdly, please stop quoting non-evidence based articles, such as those from Forbes. I hope you remembered your lecturer in Uni taught you to avoid any evidence that may be biased (and for the same reason, pharmacists should avoid using even eMIMS).

Lastly, the rules and regulations about clinical trials are much more relaxed in Israel and India, compared to Australia and Europe. Also, transparency is lacking in this instance as one can't even find the trial ID (or if anyone know the trial ID, it will be much appreciated to share here)

From your argument, it makes me wonder do you complete your pharmacy course in Australia? or from oversea?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.015(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $60.95K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 1338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.