WBT 2.46% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

Covid 19 update from Pitt Street research, page-5

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    I think we may see percentage wise, the largest rise upon signing the first customer. We may see a customer commit well before the companies time lines. If others follow it will be an endorsement by those within the industry that know more about about semi-conductors than that of investors. We are highly under valued at the moment.

XTX are keen with 2,000 customers world wide. They have tested and verified Leti's results 4 months ahead of schedule back on the 12th December 2019. In the four months that has passed we have had Covet 19 which has put a strain on every nation. I note that XTX has customers that supply telecom companies and networking companies. Telecom companies are struggling worldwide to keep up with internet speed demand.
    If any of these telecom companies that are part of the 2,000 customers that XTX have, see a fix to their slow speed. The commencement of take up may be swift.
    As posted here on HC China kept up production of semi conductors even running trains into the epee center of the Covet 19 virus transporting workers to semi conductor Fabs. The Chinese see this industry as vital. China appears to be now in recovery.

Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.060(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.56 $2.46 $435.9K 173.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3920 $2.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 2982 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.