WBT 0.00% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

Semi conductors are the new oil it was oil after the great...

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Semi conductors are the new oil it was oil after the great depression.
    This time it will be semiconductors.
    if you have sold out and want to buy in cheaper you probably are more inclined to say its overvalued. But weigh up at whats been achieved since 2014. NASA testing it out,
    it passed radiation test, As tough as a cockroach.
    How interested would NASA be, seeing power consumption is a major headache in the computer systems they run. If you created a form guide but replaced horses form with reram memory Weebits form Weebit would be hard to beat.
    1 mask
    can use old fabs
    uses cheap material silica sand & oxygen now how much is oxygen going for these days, might be a bit more expensive in China but we can import it and bottle it in Tasmania
    The likes of Apple, google, Microsoft ebay, and online shopping to bitcoin to creditcard payments would be nothing without memory.
    System on chip "SOC" now this has me as excited as big kev.
    Ai , Sensors now this is massive market.
    Embedded and decreate memory
    Pretty good form better odds than the other unmentionable mob.
    and if I was doing a box trifeca
    would include Weebit in it.
    Backing an invention from one of the worlds 50 leading scientist prof J Tour with Coby and Dadi using their experience Weebit to me seem to have good pedigree.
    Kinda like buying a horse thats mum was winks. Now how do you put fair value on a filly that has yet to run its race. You go purly on pedigree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.