PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

With PTX-100, given it's a phase1b dose escalation study (even...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    With PTX-100, given it's a phase1b dose escalation study (even though it is demonstrating efficacy), the timeframes are relatively short. The main goal - and the endpoint - is to demonstrate safety and the optimal dose to take into future studies. So if recruitment is finalised at the end of this year/early next year, you'd think a final readout of around early-mid second quarter.

I just had another listen to the webinar. There are a couple of additional points of interest. It was interesting that SYC mentions that a number of patients are staying alive on the PTX-100 trial for much longer than expected, with evidence of tumour shrinkage, so they need to do an additional PTX-100 manufacturing run. He also said they're already collecting good amounts of data on PTX-100 already.

He also said that they're still getting good data on the PTX-200 AML trial. Although he seemed to deliberately avoid the question about when ovarian and breast cancer is expected to re-commence.

I'm still not so convinced about OmniCar, as it's hard to tell what the lead times will be. But I am encouraged by the webinar where he said the strategy review is gathering a lot of interest and involvement from external experts, clinicians, academics, VCs and importantly industry participants . It's taking longer than expected, but hopefully an announcement soon.

He added that it's possible for the platform to target more than one cancer. It is also possible to partner existing CAR-T technology e.g. J&J - so existing tech could be a collaborator not necessarily a competitor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $17.55K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80471 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.