BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Covid: A game changer?, page-13

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I dont think you watched the presentation diid you Max?

It was noted they've discussed with 3 BP, they're are looking to 'de-risk' for BP buyer with aditional data analysis.

They added, that it 'keeps working' and a deal.could drop at any time without notice to market.

No crystal ball here, but....

1) I firmly believe they're doing what they said ie negotiating sale or licensing agreements. I think whilst stylitically challenged, the call was largely saying 'watch this space'. Hence why no CR, and a stated intent not to run one presntly.

2) This could have the potential to cure or have cured, functionally or otherwise. The issue will be if they can demonstrate with available data or extrapolate.Technically theres a challenge to identify readings below I think I read 20 units per ml ? The point being how do you know unless someone comes off meds? I see that being where the effort is going n on hiv at present.

Becker referenced potential to apply to cancer. Presumably part of their pitch. Did a little research yesterday, appears like at first glance theirs merit to the proposition.

In short 3 of your 4 concerns ie CR, efficacy, deal possibly are at worst not currently valid post webinar. The best case is there's a deal afoot here in near term.

Not a huge amount of data available for us so far, but you should really review what they put out for the 10s its pretty impressive.

Thryve clearly weighed up the situation and have stated their confidence to carry on without CR, effectively saying they're comfortable with options revenue.

To me that means

Theyre expecting to be able to demonstrate what they need to, and that the deal is a licencing deal imo and from the conversation I wonder whether the point of segmentation will be immuno / oncology, if not by immuno lines.

Per my last monologue, this is incredibly value even on the efficacy presented.

They haven't offerted the Covid guideance to market yet,
    if they know its good maybe the plan is to sed how much more they can expand on hiv extrapolation and convert with COVID?

At any rate, despite the style issues, theres an underlying confidence afoot. As I said personally, I think they're apart on price atm.

I wonder what that price differential is?

Not telling you what to do, and I know your point 4 is relevant (bio sucess rates) but you should really maybe desist on restating concerns in opposition to whats been stated. Looks bad. Highlight experience elsewhere by all.means, but blanket dismissive approach is a little WB mate. Prime example from earlier in the year was that BP wouldnt discuss prior to finals. Clearly thats wrong. Why persist with those sorts of statements. Clearly you hqve an analytical mind, no need to hide it behind fearful myopia.

Btw I went looking for your sbs link. Couldn't see it. I did find an CNN interview with GILD CEO. Big punchy update chest beating piece. I comment bcs of the 'we wont stop' type statements.. if we take them at face value theres no doubt theyd be keen here. Oncology was referenced as their next horizon objective....

Im happy if hes at mid $1's bn USD for immuno...

Are we trafing halt for a licence agreement, that vould drop at any time? Be a shame to follow this for however long, not get on board then have to watch the train pull out...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.