BIT 5.77% 2.8¢ biotron limited

Covid: A game changer?, page-21

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Hey Lux

I think they've said what they can on prelims. Statement was to the effect that results implied clearance. Mathematically is clearly a significant reduction that's been illustrated in 10s announcement.

I suppose the question becomes how else do you account for it? I suspect that's what they're working on at present, the BP 'money shot' if you like. Situation is a little odd and whilst I agree your view that they need to be more outspoken and particularly in the B2C arena, I suspect they are genuinely constrained by regulatory requirements per a post of mine from a few weeks back. I think that constraint will subside with finals / a paper, etc... and continued COVID success will also obviously support the thesis.

People here simply haven't reviewed the data (CRO derived data). Someone here comments on results and confused clearance efficacy with probability that the success was due to 225 the other day... (which it was illustrated to be btw) ... MM is front foot here in terms of not CR etc, she needs to get front foot more broadly or articulate why she cannot (same outcome right?). Somewhat like your buddy in the US last week.

Anyway, empirically its not a porky pie based on CRO results presented.

I might see if I can get AI to run analysis for me and post result, so you cant say I miscalculated something

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.002(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $15.89K 585.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5626 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 165958 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.