BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

Afternoon@FootmaxThe CEO was crystal clear to state they have...

1. 11,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6046
    Afternoon@Footmax
    The CEO was crystal clear to state they have signed hundreds of NDA's , on previous Biotech T/O the incoming party don't want the SP to run up and increase their Purchase Price on multiples of the MC ,

I've topped up a few , just because Management say Nothing , does not mean they are doing nothing... a deal could come from left field , you know how it works ,, suddenly those not following the game say it was an overnight success after a decade of Trialing and delivering Data..

I'm one for promotion , yes I like the market to know exactly the play as the additional awareness drives up demand and in doing so drives up the SP ,, but from watching the recent presentation the CEO is directly opposed to promotion ,, going on what was communicated "Extremely Clearly " was no CR funding preference was from the options... but like you have heard it many times before from CEO's ,, fortnight later bloody CR....

The CEO knows she needs to get the SP up ,, and the only way she could have confidence in that is that she has an understanding of the value of data they are currently analysing ..NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.