BIT 6.67% 3.2¢ biotron limited

Covid: A game changer?, page-6

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2425
    Yes, kpt

it was this tacking on of a C19 trial to the already designed HIV trial in Thailand that I found very uninspriring, mostly because I had hopes that a CTAP trial or something with balls, should have been performed long beforehand.

Anyway, the much awaited C19 human trial did eventuate, supposedly desigedn with CTAP assistannce, results pending,........

As for Biotron's paper being posted above again, it is a timely reminder since much weight has been placed upon it now in the trading sphere, whereas previously many protagonists were saying it is only an extra to their main game, HIV. But now that the wind seems to have been taken out of that sail, they consider the longer shot....... its a logical path that won't necessarily lead to the truth (as the formal rules of logic state).

This though is not to suggest that 225 is going to trump HIV. That, we do not yet know, and the HIV path is still very much a work in progress and in my view, likely to win the next {HIV} election). That ones is for you Lux.

But traders expectations and the reality of Biotron's efforts are not always one and the same. Let me explain by metaphor. If the sun was BIT225 (or Biotrons library of small moecule drugs), and traders were its users: farmers, sunbathers, eskimos etc, then of course they would all have different things to say about their source of warmth. Some would be wishing heat, others unobscured light, while others just a little warmth. Interfere with one and the screaming begins and some have even been known to commit suicide if their precious sun clouds their personal economy. The trading equivalent is that they sell their shares.

If you click around the referencened sources in the Biotron Paper paper above, especially to do with viroporin inhibitors in general being applied elsewhere - and there is a quite a bit going on with C19 - you'll soon realize that Biotron's work is right up there.

Here is just one to do with viroporins in SARS2.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-022-03669-2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $13.79K 424.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329429 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.