That's above my pay grade pal. Can you see the future? hindsight...

1. 8,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    That's above my pay grade pal. Can you see the future? hindsight is the foresight of you know what's.

Oh I might not follow any laws or public orders in Australia because I think I know better than our elected officials and public health experts.
    This is the insane anarchy you guys are proposing.

Im sick of people on here calling me a bot, saying im just flooding the thread with useless material. I've tried to explain how if you jokers are not careful you will be defined as Anti-authority, this will be used as the justification fir more censorship and compulsory digital ID's because you guys just can't help but preach your anti-government brainwashing you've been indoctrinated with!
    Once again, you antivaxxers are the useless fools being used by the the government to strip people like me of my freedoms. During covid your non-compliance restricted my movements, now you're going to force me to get a digital ID because the Government is using your delusions of grandire of over throwing the Government to censor and track everyone online.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.