COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-100068

1. 10,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I hope you didn't waste your Sunday morning on mediocrity?

Thankyou for your acceptance of the way I feel, but it's more than a feeling it's a way of life - deny the attention seekers of what they yearn most - ATTENTION!

And that's how absurd your pontification's are, you have no standing of any validation, yet you can comment on legal matters. 'When I grow up' - Fever Ray 'PLUNGE' - I want to be a ..................................Produce your qualifications before you provide opinion. Have you located that ASIO file yet, it's been a few months since I set you the last challenge.

But I am sharing these 'problematic opinions' on a social media website do you deny me the right to have an opinion? If what I say resonates with others then it is their interpretation of what I say that needs to be interrogated, 'I am NOT my brothers keeper'.

Being hung up on ONE individuals opinion will certainly keep you busy because there are so many and varied opinions that no-one can keep track of all of them. The 'tunnels of deceit' run wide.

I have made this position quite clear in the past AUTHORITY does NOT constitute power, I will only cede power to those I respect, as yet I have found no-one in government for me to afford them that privilege. However there are a few who do appear to be acting on behalf of the citizens who have been afflicted by your 'AUTHORITY' in government.

You have somehow recently acquired 'some level' of logic and intelligence, the AI is learning by it's own fallibility out of its own survival - otherwise you are REDUNDANT!

Everyone after 1st place is a loser - and your in 2nd place? You know what that implies without having to use that word, I'm being kind to you, please accept the honour. But you are really not up to the task you're out of your depth the swimming pool is 1.8 meters deep, you'll drown!

Go out and enjoy the sun on the weekend otherwise you become a 'weekend keyboard warrior', what a waste, is it Monday already? I must have slept through Sunday? Yawn!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.