COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-100167

1. 24,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Yeah, nah, maybe. From the comments in that link.

"Unless they state specifically what the actual numbers (stats) are I will chalk this up to yet another fear mongering promotion by whoever commissioned the study (sugar producers perhaps?). “Increased risk” says nothing. Is it an 80% increased risk or a .000002% increased risk? They are both “increased risks”. It makes a difference. Holding back this very specific (yet should be easily attained) info make the entire article and study circumspect. Tell me we haven’t seen 1000’s of these studies over the years. Eggs are bad for you, eggs are good for you, coffee is bad, coffee is good. The list is endless. The outcomes of these suspicious studies somehow always favour and promote the message the commissioner of the study wants the public to believe. If they can’t/don’t/won’t produce the names of those paying for the study and exact statistical findings people need to ignore them."

Here's the link to the article study if anyone wants to wade through it. https://tinyurl.com/2htuncfr

"Just how much is 30 grams of erythritol? The equivalent of eating a pint of keto ice cream, Hazen said."Most of us don't eat keto ice cream, in fact most of us don't believe in keto ice cream.“My coauthor and I have been going to grocery stores and looking at labels,” Hazen said. “He found a ‘confectionery’ marketed to people with diabetes that had about 75 grams of erythritol.”So there you have it. According to the research, don't eat keto ice cream or diabetes confectionaries with high amounts of Eerythritol on the lable. If I were writing the article that would be my headline, based on the facts.

The study builds upon a growing body of research that has found dangers in consuming large amounts of sugar-alternatives.”What is large amounts? It’s undefined. The study showed that erythritol sweetened drinks made a noticeable difference before and after consumption within volunteers’ bodies,What was this “noticeable difference and what does “noticeable” mean in this context? No sugar rush?“Hazen recommended that anyone with an increased risk of heart disease or blood clotting should avoid sugar alternatives erythritol and xylitol entirely. But the most amazing effect of this article, when I ask for the effects of sugar on heart disease on google. It has effectively blocked information on the dangers of sugar."

"Study sponsored by big Pharma. Sugar good. Buy our diabetes meds."

"A sample size of 10 proves next to nothing. Nor does he list the "typical portion size." Laughable since if you drink one can of coke, you have already exceeded the amount of sugar the Canada Health guide recommends for one day."

Other scientists weigh in here: https://tinyurl.com/bdfzjsph

"Unfortunately, the authors decided to use an amount of sweetener that is – at least in the UK and Europe – unrealistic. The sweetener concentration they used was 10-fold higher than the permitted amount in drinks and the single dose they use was more than most of us would eat during an entire day."

"Though the authors accounted for several risk factors for cardiovascular disease, a number of important factors were not accounted for that may significantly impact the observed associations. These include participants’ ethnicity, socio-economic status, alcohol consumption and their diet as each of these may be related both to polyols (erythritol) consumption and to cardiovascular disease risk. Other factors that may influence the results include the duration of known diseases such as diabetes or high blood pressure, medication use including use of statins, or drugs for management of high blood pressure or diabetes, and the degree of glucose control in those with diabetes."

"“Because the people in the study already had a lot of cardiovascular risk factors it can’t be shown that it wasn’t one of these other factors that caused the increased clotting risk rather than the erythritol. While some effects were seen in a test with healthy volunteers, this study only had 8 people in it and only lasted a few days. This is not enough to draw firm conclusions from, and the authors don’t try to do so.“While I think the finding certainly warrants further investigation don’t throw out your sweeteners just yet. This study only looks at erythritol and artificial sweeteners are generally considered safe. Any possible (and, as yet unproven) risks of excess erythritol would also need to be balanced against the very real health risks of excess glucose consumption.”

Anyway, you get the point. My thoughts are that this might just be another red herring they are throwing out to explain the 'sudden and unexpected' rise in cardiac and blood clotting events.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.