COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-100681

1. 14,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    HC was one of the only mediums not censored to the extent the others were/are imo. Rumble and Telegram as well. Credit where it’s due, the covid thread was permitted to be open to discussing the topic during the whole debacle to a large degree.
    From my perspective it’s an invitation to present something and have it scrutinised in return. However, the opinions of posters that used “trusted” sources they quoted assumed would never gaslight and basically bs so we were left with a great deal of frustration where common sense should have prevailed. I mean, to be told that natural immunity doesn’t exist, the vaccine will eliminate transmission, safe and effective? Who could possibly believe that? They did. And they used quoted supposed scientific sources to back it up.
    As time has gone on and the sources they used for fact have become unable to justify their original claims as “the science has changed”. It never changed, they were always wrong. We know it and they know it. Except now they are fools and the majority have gone on to a different topic using the same sources lol. It’s actually entertaining pointing them out using their own past judgement against them. Oh and I’ve a few on ignore too, when its not worth the effort to read through their patronising rubbish or it clogs up the thread why enable them to be able to read what you’ve taken the time to do the homework on? Fkm. You really don’t need mods as it’s a self checking system technically, thereby censorship isn’t a requirement imo. Except when they loose it completely, which happens and they get banned. There’s always that person haha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.