COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-100914

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you for the link, which also released your substack name (in case you were not aware of it). Posing the question the way Kirsch did is a neat way to get LLMs to produce an auto-generated, authoritative write-up of "all-that's-wrong-with-COVID-mRNA-vaccinations", it's like making .... fall on their own sword.

I wonder though if the anecdotal evidence from the former UK MP ("80% of NHS employees refuse...") that is the premise of the AI query, is actually more than just hearsay. Quite astounding if the claim is in fact true!

The latest data I found from the UK gov for COVID vaccine uptake amongst NHS healthcare workers in England with direct patient contact goes only until Feb 2024:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/seasonal-influenza-and-covid-19-vaccine-uptake-in-frontline-healthcare-workers-monthly-data-2023-to-2024#full-publication-update-history

If I read the data correctly, uptake was already quite low then: at around 30% for the 2023/24 winter season, with doctors being at the top with 40% uptake (60% non-uptake) and 'qualified nurses' (RNs, I guess) are at 28% (72% non-uptake). Considering a 70% non-uptake rate for last flu-season, Bridgen's 80%-number might not be hearsay after all.

What would be the figures for AUS?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.