COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-100926

1. 6,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Caught up with my brother and his wife the other day both ultra jabbed and far left politically and always feeling sick , i mean really sick all the time.
    When politics came up i declared myself independent and all media are putting on a show.
    They and in particular his wife were flag waving Kamala fans which made me laugh.
    I let them carry on a while where i heard it was Trumps fault the borders are open and 20 million plus people came in, RFK Jr has brain worms and his family hates him.
    Trump is a bastard and he caused the Jan 6 riots , tampon machines for men is misinformation .
    On and on it went like this.
    I said i respectfully disagree and asked where did they get their information, i was told CNN, ABC , SBS and CH 9 as the main sources.
    I nearly choked on my Chicken Caesar salad after hearing that.
    When i asked how is it Trumps fault that millions more got into the USA after Biden was Prez i was told to look it up...
    And they kept referring to Trump voters as hick tobacco chewing retards or to that effect.

My point is the western world is polarised around 2 different doctrines that are reinforced by the media that feeds them , controlled by the letter agencies.

As an independent i see both sides are a joke and not serving our interests and you're right self preservation is the key.

No wonder if a new pandemic or financial crisis arrives these lemmings will still do as told by either injecting more or going totally digital in ID and cash.

If it means i can't go to Thailand again and seek out the chief polluter of this thread , then so be it.
    Last edited by spiderman14: Today, 09:54

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.