COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-101614

1. 25,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    jb-hb
    Participant

anecdotal notavax data point

Finally using a contact to try to get a job the someone-you-know way. With “pull,” as Rand would say. I feel filthy.

The employer is on board…. but STILL want 4 references! (I didn’t experiment with using pull to waive the requirement…. maybe it would?) So I dug around through my old contacts, old emails, tracked down several past call center bosses and a coworker – and was touched! They were enthusiastic about helping me! I figured I’d get no replies at all. I really, really need to do something to thank them if I get through this process and get the job.

Had some fun jawing about things via text with them. Discovered our employer let them go less than a year after the notavax firings!!!!

This was one of my questions I asked HR:

You want me to take an NON reversible experimental medical procedure. Are you offering:

1. Any guarantees of a time frame I will continue to be employed

2. Financial commitment to fund my medical bills if the procedure you are requiring of me turns out to have unexpected (or EXPECTED) adverse effects

You want me to make a non reversible commitment for the rest of my life – for you, to stay employed with you. What long term commitment are you making to me in return?

HR replied with a very careful formal no-guarantees reply.

All those hundreds of people I knew for 5-20 years at that place took that thing for like 10 months of work!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.